Monday, December 29, 2008

Mitsuru!

I got a PSP yesterday! And named it Mitsuru to follow in line with Yuka-tan (DS Lite) and Fuuka (GBA SP). I've added Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth, Monster Hunter Freedom, and Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters to my collection.

That last game came free with the system. Luckily it's pretty fun.

Oh, and because GameStop had their buy 2 get one free sale going on, I picked up Tales of Legendia for free.

And before that I picked up volumes 1 and 2 of the Disgaea 2 manga.

Also! I'm going to stop buying video games for real this time! I have 101 that I need to beat, which is exactly 50% of my beatable collection. Though that 101 doesn't count AT2, Prinny, or Cross Edge...

1 comment:

Izanagi_Mitsuka said...

oh yay Valkyrie Profile.....*claps*

one of my all time faves...XDD