Thursday, December 18, 2008

NISA Interview @ RPGamer

Click here to read. I'll just be pulling out what I'm excited about...

-More over-the-top Innuendo (it deserves the capital I) in AT2...I can see where it would happen, there's a good scene early on.

-Cross Edge in MARCH?! I've got three months to save up...about $325. And I wanted to grab a PSP for Prinny, too...

-Also, Mana Khemia 2 looks like it'll make its way across the pond. Hopefully they fix that game-breaking glitch I've read about that makes you not able to get all endings or something.

-I do hope 2009 is a better year for them than 2008 was. Sure, Disgaea 3 and Mana Khemia were nice, and Disgaea DS is good for PSP-less me, but they really killed themselves with the Rhapsody fiasco.

5 comments:

thundercloud82 said...

Game killing glitch in MK2!? What, where, when? I've never heard of this before now.

Kari said...

It's that one where you clear the game a couple times, but when you try to go through another time on a NG+, you can't sign up for classes or something. So you can't progress.

Izanagi_Mitsuka said...

ah....that glitch. well as long as i have a fun experience im fine with it....lolz.

are getting it any soon Kari?

Kari said...

Whenever preorders go up, I'll be all over them :3

Izanagi_Mitsuka said...

haha i thought so....=P

well best of luck in finishing everything then..