Saturday, February 14, 2009

Anime cons 2009!

So I totally made plans with my mom today to not only go to Otakon, but also hit up Anime Expo and Anime Festival Orlando.

Anime Expo: July 2-5, Los Angeles, CA
Otakon: July 17-19, Baltimore, MD
Anime Festival Orlando: July 31-August 2, Orlando, FL

Yeah, all in one month, and we're also visiting family/friends in CA between those two cons. I think I counted 10 total flights, including going back to PA for spring break in April, and my mom coming to my graduation in June.

To celebrate, I'm putting together a new cosplay :3

6 comments:

Izanagi_Mitsuka said...

oooh, lucky you....xD

never been to one. well have fun.

Oh and good luck on cosplaying Infel...=p

Rarutos said...

I SO want to see your Cosplay... Infel is win. <3

Kari said...

Hopefully I'll get lots of pictures. Last year I was stupid and never got any pictures of my Cynthia (from Pokemon) cosplay, so I'm repeating that one this year. I've already asked to be in two photoshoots at Anime Expo, one for Pokemon and the other for NISA games (they counted localized games in that bunch, so I'm taking Infel there if it doesn't interfere with the Pokemon time)

thundercloud82 said...

Coolness.

Like Kazu-kun, I've never been to a con either.

Izanagi_Mitsuka said...

hehe im expecting pics...LOL

well have fun and souvenirs...xD

Anonymous said...

You're going to Otakon? AND you're cosplaying as Infel?

*points sword at Kari* We need to meet up there. Badly. >=) Expect to see me as Assassin from Fate/stay Night and Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia, and maybe as Chroah if I'm super ambitious. XD