Friday, February 27, 2009

Ignoring the blog again...

Been a week already? Whoops.

I would do a review of the recently-beaten Final Fantasy VI Advance, but I've got bad rose-colored goggles when it comes to that game, and I didn't even bother with the new additions. It's a good RPG if you like the old-style, pre-FF7 types, and if you've played it before and like longhard dungeons, the Dragon's Den is perfect. I don't feel like getting the items and equips needed to go through all those bosses, since I cheesed the final dungeon with Ultima...

Also, I showed great restraint at the mall today after dropping off my laptop (screen broke). Went in the GameStop and they had Star Ocean 1 2, Yggdra Union PSP, Tales of the Abyss, Odin Sphere, and some other things that I would've snatched up, but I didn't buy a single thing.

No comments: