Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Early Opinions on Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?

-Holy hell is this game hard! I didn't have an NES growing up, so I don't really have the concept of "Nintendo Hard" in my head, but I think this is close.
-I've lost 93 Prinnies so far on Standard difficulty. I spent an hour on the last stage...
-Speaking of stages I've beaten four out of the six available, but I think a seventh stage opens up. Maybe I can beat it this week if I keep at it...then it's just completion stuff (finding secret items, etc.)

3 comments:

Izanagi_Mitsuka said...

lol...

well games like these are usually hard. like ghosts and goblins i guess....xD

well ganbatte kari-chan...=w=V

thundercloud82 said...

Ah, "Nintendo Hard", thems were the good ole days.

*shakes cane in the air*

Seriously though, not everything on NES was ultra hard. There were some calk walk games in there.

Kari said...

Still, I think games were easier by the time the SNES came out. The platformers I played (Mario and Donkey Kong Country, mostly) weren't that hard, I was just a kid and gave up easily XD