Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Raki Battle Video and Early Opinions on Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World

First off, here's my battle with Raki from AT2 on the retail NA version of the game. So no patching to make it go past Defense Phase 3. Apologies for the blocking, I had massive lag from my setup, I'm really a TON better, especially with Raki.

Now, for some Early Opinions!
-Emil, please grow a pair.
-Marta, please stop being so tsundere/cliche clingy girl.
-Tenebrae and Colette? DON'T CHANGE I LOVE YOU BOTH.
-I'm not used to 90% of scenes being voiced! Also, getting tired of Laura Bailey...
-The waggle shortcuts for techs are FUN. Though I set the most useful one to Down on the D-pad cause it's easier...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.... I defeating Raki in 4 phases, I using Desrandia and attack with Optic Vision combined with Infinite Thrust. The strangest part is, when first time I trying to defeat her in 3rd Defense Phase it suddenly freeze out, but after attacking her with Desrandia at the start of 3rd Attack Phase, it can move on until I defeat her in 4th Attack Phase..... My god LOL!

thundercloud82 said...

That Raki glitch is definitely a weird one. Some people were able to fight that battle normally w/o any problems, while most couldn't.