Saturday, January 10, 2009

Busy morning of sorts?

Preorders for Prinny PSP went up today, so I got this version because I need a PSP case, I like plushies, and I already have the Disgaea manga. Of course, this all came after waffling over ordering before I decided to, since I bought the PSP FOR this game.

(please let it not suck, the last time I bought a system for a game, the game was downright horrible)

Why I waffled? NISA pulled the carpet out from under my feet with Jaclyn. Yeah. I'm taking this calmly because I know I'll get used to it as I did with Jacqli, and it's no use screaming over something that won't be changed. The game's probably gone gold by now, anyway.

Oh, and if I had $300 to throw away, I'd totally get this.

2 comments:

Vio Platanic said...

"please let it not suck, the last time I bought a system for a game, the game was downright horrible"

Ouch. Which one was that, if you don't mind me asking?

"Yeah. I'm taking this calmly because I know I'll get used to it as I did with Jacqli, and it's no use screaming over something that won't be changed."

I said it before on the forums and I'll it again here. I admire you so much, Kari.

Kari said...

The best approach to anything is a calm one. I plan to be calm when I first play AT2 as well, and not let any of my judgments of the translation cloud my experience.

And that game I mentioned was Lunar: Dragon Song. I bought a DS for it, and luckily got Mario Kart at the same time. Also lucky that the DS turned out to be a great system.