Monday, January 19, 2009

January is trolling me

(I usually don't post about real life stuff in here, but I need to rant)

-Started off the month with food poisoning.

-Lots of projects, leaving little free time. Persona 4 pushed to the side

-My laptop decides to have its video card crap out the week a project is due. Luckily I have my desktop, luckily there are trials for Illustrator and InDesign, and luckily my logo design is on the school server. I get to take a trip to the Apple Store to drop off poor Miakis (and buy an external HD and firewire cable to back her up once I get her back).

-Internet was down all afternoon, making me freak out even more.

I'm really freaking overwhelmed, and I hate it.

5 comments:

Vio Platanic said...

Are your new avatar and blog background a reflection of your current state of mind given birth by these turns of events?

--
Viorate.

Kari said...

Nah, the new avatar/background/layout is because Persona 4 is old news. AT2 is the new in thing :P I changed my computer's background, too.

Vio Platanic said...

I pictured you as Aegis for so long. It kinda threw me for a loop when you switched to Naoto but strangely not when you now switched to Mir. Maybe I think it suits you.

Did I shatter your image of me when I stopped using House avatars?
--
Viorate.

Kari said...

Maybe a liiiittle, but it's hard to describe why. Maybe because I associate you with your username more than your avatar. Some people I've met over the years online I associate more with the avatar than the username.

Vio Platanic said...

I think I associate people with the way they type and their avatars. I don't normally associate them with usernames unless it's something really unusual or controversial.