Friday, January 9, 2009

Poll! What figure should I buy?

In a bit of a spending cash mood, so maybe I should treat myself to something? I have a pretty long list of figures I want, so I picked five from that list that were available from online stores (none from eBay). Of course, I can't decide which one to aim for, so I'll leave that up to you.

1: Louise Fallsmeyer (Growlanser) - I'm a pretty big Growlanser fan, but the only "fan" thing I have is a (beat up) artbook and the feelies from the US game releases. I should get something more.

2: Rozalin (Disgaea 2) - I haven't played this game yet, but I think the figure is kinda pretty. And hot.

3: Miku (Vocaloid) - I entered a contest for this but didn't win. I think Miku is adorable :3

4: Blanc Neige (Shining series) - I haven't touched this series either, but it's a girl with white hair, and that's one of my weaknesses.

5: Urutorii (Utawarerumono) - I got the Kamyu figure for Christmas, so having her sister would make a nice pair.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd suggest Louise or Blanc Neige. Just my opinion though.

Izanagi_Mitsuka said...

Urutorii or Louise.....xD

Vio Platanic said...

Considering you're a big Growlanser fan, Louise may be the one that you would appreciate the most.

thundercloud82 said...

Based on pure awesomeness and since I'm not familiar with any of those characters, I'd go with Blanc.

On the flip side, as LOK said, you can't go wrong with a figure of a character from a series you're already a fan of. So Louise is also a good choice.